Iconic local legends Simply Red have just announced they will celebrate 40 years together with a very special tour in 2025, where they will be stopping off for a hometown show here at Co-op Live.
"We are pleased to be performing at the new Co-op Live arena in my home town of Manchester. I have fond memories of Simply Red performing in Manchester over the years, and we’re happy to be part of this next chapter in Manchester’s great musical history." - Mick Hucknall
Simply Red are one of the great Manchester bands, having formed in 1985, and enjoyed early success with their first single ‘Money’s Too Tight To Mention’ and their debut, ‘Picture Book’. The guys continue to sell out tours across the globe, and we can't wait to welcome them onto our stage.
This show will take place on Saturday the 27th of September 2025.
1. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the promoters upon request.
2. Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
3. Your ticket/s will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through the Artist’s official re-sale channels as advertised, or ticket agent fan to fan exchange (where applicable). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
4. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 8 per person.
5. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
27 September 2025
Maximum of 8 per transaction per household
Anyone aged 14 or under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.